An agreement is signed by
The vRAN base station uses universal hardware like computer CPUs, loading all functions in the form of software.
The technology is capable of setting up and deleting base station software, even though offering better scalability by applying standard interfaces to base station functions.
SK Telecom ICT R&D Division executive VP and head
Jin-sung said "Through this technical cooperation with
Moreover, the company is intending to develop R&D cooperation with global enterprises by taking part in a Network Function Virtualization standardization project in the
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws