With a brushed steel branding sandwiched between the screen and black brushed-metal rear, the device runs on the Android platform and it is 6.18 mm wide compared to the previous Ascend P1 and P2 models.
Targeted at the growing number of smartphones users in the Kenyan market, the device will be stocked in
"While a majority of Kenyans are still using feature phones, we have noted a consistent increase in the demand for smartphones. With a smartphone like the Huawei Ascend P6, we will help meet this demand and contribute significantly towards the digital inclusion agenda", said
"In addition to being the slimmest smartphone yet, the P6 also comes with other attractive features such as a fast Quad Core processor and a 4.7in 720p LCD screen is nice and bright with excellent viewing angles, and colours are vivid without the over-saturated cartoon-like quality of an AMOLED display", says Atika.
The Huawei P6 will retail at an introductory offer of Ksh. 39,999 and a 1.5 GB Internet bundle for the first 400 handsets, before moving to the recommended retail price of Ksh. 41,999.
"Our Smartphones are reasonable in price, yet offer the latest technology and high quality performance. We will continue providing
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise