The Taiwanese mobile phone maker reported the loss for the July-September quarter, in contrast to rivals like Samsung, who have forecast record profit for the same period.
According to the
The firm has claimed that its new products like the HTC One, have received encouraging response, however, analysts have warned that signs of recovery for the company appear bleak.
The report added that HTC's shares have fallen more than 50percent over the past 12 months amid concerns over its future growth. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits