Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Opens GITEX Shopper 2013
A record number of visitors attended in the opening hour of the show, with 200,000 more expected to visit the show during the course of the eight days to snap up unbeatable deals. Open for 12 hours every day with a dedicated Metro station just metres from the door of the show, access to GITEX Shopper has never been easier. For drivers, ample parking is also available within easy proximity to the venue.
"Our main focus is making sure we continue to deliver the best possible experience for both visitors and exhibitors. We continue to welcome new brands to the show, launch new features and ensure that everything moves as smoothly as possible – whether it's getting to and from the event, navigating the busy halls to nab the best possible deals on the latest gadgets, grabbing a bite to eat, or being entertained and engaged by fun acts, competitions and promotions. GITEX Shopper is an eight day extravaganza of buzz, bargains and high energy, all under one roof, and we're looking forward to an exceptional show this year," said Trixie LohMirmand, Senior Vice President,
Millions of dirhams worth of prizes are up for grabs with promotions; 'Visit & Win' raffle prizes, 'Scratch and win' competitions, gift vouchers and giveaways. Visitors can get one 'Visit & Win' coupon for every ticket paid to win Intel® based tablets and to enter the raffle to win the daily grand prize draw: an Opel Astra GTC every day for eight days.
As the largest consumer IT and electronics show in the
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM