? Stephen Tompkinson was born on October 15, 1965 in Stockton-on- Tees but later moved to Lancashire where he grew up.
. ? He trained at the Central School Of Speech And Drama. ? His breakthrough year was 1990 when he joined satirical comedy Drop The Dead Donkey.
. ? In 1996 he appeared in his first film, Brassed Off, and first starred as Roman Catholic priest Father Peter Clifford in Ballykissangel, a role he played for two years.
. ? He made his musical theatre debut in Monty Python's Spamalot in 2012.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant