? Stephen Tompkinson was born on October 15, 1965 in Stockton-on- Tees but later moved to Lancashire where he grew up.
. ? He trained at the Central School Of Speech And Drama. ? His breakthrough year was 1990 when he joined satirical comedy Drop The Dead Donkey.
. ? In 1996 he appeared in his first film, Brassed Off, and first starred as Roman Catholic priest Father Peter Clifford in Ballykissangel, a role he played for two years.
. ? He made his musical theatre debut in Monty Python's Spamalot in 2012.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects