? Stephen Tompkinson was born on October 15, 1965 in Stockton-on- Tees but later moved to Lancashire where he grew up.
. ? He trained at the Central School Of Speech And Drama. ? His breakthrough year was 1990 when he joined satirical comedy Drop The Dead Donkey.
. ? In 1996 he appeared in his first film, Brassed Off, and first starred as Roman Catholic priest Father Peter Clifford in Ballykissangel, a role he played for two years.
. ? He made his musical theatre debut in Monty Python's Spamalot in 2012.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO