? Stephen Tompkinson was born on October 15, 1965 in Stockton-on- Tees but later moved to Lancashire where he grew up.
. ? He trained at the Central School Of Speech And Drama. ? His breakthrough year was 1990 when he joined satirical comedy Drop The Dead Donkey.
. ? In 1996 he appeared in his first film, Brassed Off, and first starred as Roman Catholic priest Father Peter Clifford in Ballykissangel, a role he played for two years.
. ? He made his musical theatre debut in Monty Python's Spamalot in 2012.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say