Contract notice: Consulting services for the selection and implementation of a planning software in the field of telecommunications and transmission technology of data port.
The client plans to introduce a standard software for automated support of the planning work, including the provision of data from the various inventory documentation systems. The authority intends to tender the necessary consulting services for the planning and conceptual design of the software implementation, to the creation and support of the tender of the software and the introduction of the selected software in two work packages. Work Package 1 includes the implementation of a market research and the creation of a concept and implementation of a cost-benefit analysis. Work Package 2 includes the preparation, implementation of Ausschreibeverfahrens for the software and evaluation of tenders and the realization of the concept introduction and acceptance of the software, interfaces and migrated data.
Time limit for receipt of requests for documents or for accessing documents:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up:
Tender documents : T18602369.html
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill