"Our joint venture with TPK and NISSHA expands Cambrios' global reach by delivering ClearOhm silver nanowire based touchscreens with the market's leading players,' said John LeMoncheck, President and CEO at Cambrios Technologies. "Together we will provide OEMs increased access to ClearOhm films for implementation in their next-generation electronic devices.'
"NISSHA's participation in the joint venture, combined with Cambrios' advanced technology and TPK's leadership in the touchscreen market, will provide new technological value for customers in the touchscreen industry. This will help us further our reach globally and deliver advanced solutions to the market,' said
"TPK has a long-standing heritage of delivering high performance touchscreens for the global market and always is seeking technologies to better serve our end-users,' said
Featuring single crystals of silver nanowires, ClearOhm material enables rapid time-to-market and competitive price points for OEMs and their respective consumer electronic devices. This venture brings more than 90 years of combined expertise around silver nanowires (AgNW), roll-to-roll coating and mass production of touchscreen products and applications. Cambrios successfully has launched its silver nanowire products into consumer and industrial applications including All-In-One computers, computer monitors, tablets, smartphones, industrial kiosks, etc. with some of the best known brands worldwide. With this announcement, Cambrios continues to strengthen its global reach through an established state-of-the-art, reliable supply chain for touch sensor and display manufacturers.
The expanded joint venture agreement formally was signed on
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors