The self-paced course, offering over 8 hours of training and 142 video tutorials, is taught by
Lessons include exploring the selection tree, comparing models, using the animator interface, managing objects in animations, creating and managing scripts, applying light effects with presenter, understanding clash test reporting, quantifying model objects, and more.
CADLearning for Autodesk Navisworks includes a variety of lessons showing users the tools for simulating with the timeliner, animator, scripter and presenter. In addition, the tutorials will show the features of the simulate functionality of the software, including how to create tasks, use the animator, understand events and apply effects.
The course was created by
Visit http://www.cadlearning.com/courses/autodesk-navisworks-training-tutorials/ to watch sample video tutorials, view course details, and to learn more about subscription options for individuals, Education, Enterprise and Government.
CADLearning comprehensive, self-paced professional learning content is designed to maximize performance with
CADLearning is a registered trademark of 4D Technologies. 3ds Max, AutoCAD,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11190857.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Senate Nears Approval of Defense Bill