TWO girls from Tonbridge have appeared in an advert running on the Disney Channel.
Ten-year-old Chloe Hester and Ellie Sanctuary both go to the Tonbridge Stagecoach drama club and joined 100 other students on Brighton Pier to perform the final song from the channel's newest film.
They joined BBC Strictly Come Dancing star Kristina Rihanoff and LEGO friends in a flash mob to promote the new film, Teen Beach. Wendy Murray, the club's principal, said: The girls had a brilliant time taking part in the dancing troupe and meeting Kristina. Appearing on the TV advert was truly the icing on the cake.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills