TWO girls from Tonbridge have appeared in an advert running on the Disney Channel.
Ten-year-old Chloe Hester and Ellie Sanctuary both go to the Tonbridge Stagecoach drama club and joined 100 other students on Brighton Pier to perform the final song from the channel's newest film.
They joined BBC Strictly Come Dancing star Kristina Rihanoff and LEGO friends in a flash mob to promote the new film, Teen Beach. Wendy Murray, the club's principal, said: The girls had a brilliant time taking part in the dancing troupe and meeting Kristina. Appearing on the TV advert was truly the icing on the cake.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget