TWO girls from Tonbridge have appeared in an advert running on the Disney Channel.
Ten-year-old Chloe Hester and Ellie Sanctuary both go to the Tonbridge Stagecoach drama club and joined 100 other students on Brighton Pier to perform the final song from the channel's newest film.
They joined BBC Strictly Come Dancing star Kristina Rihanoff and LEGO friends in a flash mob to promote the new film, Teen Beach. Wendy Murray, the club's principal, said: The girls had a brilliant time taking part in the dancing troupe and meeting Kristina. Appearing on the TV advert was truly the icing on the cake.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006