Increasingly, organizations in the public and private sectors are moving their IT services to the cloud because it allows them to operate more efficiently, more securely, and with more flexibility. But cloud computing technologies continue to evolve rapidly, and these changes introduce new opportunities and challenges for users.
"Cloud computing is an essential tool for businesses and government to leverage the benefits of data-driven innovation," notes
The panel will be moderated by Castro and participants will include
The event is free and open to the public. For more information or to register, go to www.itif.org/events/future-cloud-services.
TNS 24KuanRap-131004 30FurigayJof-4509862 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend