Teletrac Inc.®, a 25-year veteran and award winning GPS fleet tracking software provider, today announced that it was named to CIO Review’s list of “20 Most Promising Cloud Computing Companies.”
The award is given to businesses that are successfully using cloud computing software to bring innovative products and services to the market. A distinguished panel comprised of industry leaders and analysts scrutinized hundreds of companies and finalized the list based on merit and business innovation.
“Teletrac processes more than 25 million data transactions daily—a volume of data that is growing rapidly alongside the explosive growth of the telematics industry," said
The cloud computing market is predicted to see a 130% increase in adoption by 2016—while bracing for “scalability, cost-efficiency and pay-per-use pricing models from cloud services solutions,” according to CIO Review.
Teletrac’s robust cloud platform serves as the backbone of its Fleet Director GPS software solution, which utilizes tracking data to help reduce company costs and promote safety, compliance and productivity.
About Fleet Director® and
Already proven and trusted by more than 20,000 fleets of all sizes and tracking more than 200,000 vehicles in 75 countries, Teletrac’s
About CIO Review
CIO Review is a technology magazine that talks about the enterprise solutions that can redefine the business goals of enterprises tomorrow. It is the leading source that shares innovative enterprise solutions developed by established solutions providers, upcoming hot enterprises and is a neutral source for technology decision makers. http://www.cioreview.com/magazine/
SOURCE: CIO Review
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11195308.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status