"With user location playing a key role in most smartphone services and applications, A-GNSS positioning performance greatly influences the end-user experience,' said
Combining GNSS signals from multiple satellite positioning systems (such as GPS and GLONASS) with assistance data delivered by the network to the device, A-GNSS is regarded as the most universal and precise positioning technology. As such, it is used in mobile devices to support the location information required by commercial services, social media and emergency services such as E911.
Although established A-GNSS simulation tools play an important role in generating repeatable and reliable controlled environments in the lab, they can have limitations when it comes to representing the full range of challenging conditions experienced by mobile users on live networks.
Spirent HLTS is recognized by the industry for its unique capabilities that span a wide range of test requirements from early R&D phases to mobile device acceptance. The HLTS now incorporates
For more information on Spirent HLTS and A-GNSS Record and Playback, visit: http://www.spirent.com/Products/HLTS
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim