Cejovic most recently was Vice President of Client Services at Computer Fulfillment where she was responsible for sales and client services. She also liasoned with audit bureaus and industry organizations. Cejovic was also
"The merger of SIIA/ABM and SIPA offers a much broader platform through their joint content industry events," Cejovic said. "Combining the memberships and content can only benefit the industry by offering more opportunities for networking, enhanced education and pathways to innovation. I am truly looking forward to working together with the SIIA team to further serve our industry."
"Heather is a strategic executive with deep experience serving information and media companies," said Wasch. "I look forward to working with Heather to build our relationships with leading and emerging B2B media companies."
TNS 24HariCha-131004-30FurigayJane-4510061 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal