The world's biggest mobile phone and TV maker expects the operating profit to raise 25 percent from a year ago.
An analyst with Frost and Sullivan,
According to the report, the success of Samsung's Galaxy range of smartphones has seen the company become the leading player in the global mobile phone market.
Analysts believe that the company's policy of catering to the low and high-end segments of the market has proved particularly effective.
Milroy added that Samsung realises that growth opportunities in emerging markets are key to overall success of their business, and the company has been smart enough to tap into it. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List