With QP QuickPay, parking patrons can enter and exit the facility using just a phone, without taking a ticket or waiting in line at the cashier. Drivers use the app to scan a code at entry, raising the gate. To exit, drivers scan a code again, the gate goes up, and the drivers' credit card is automatically charged as they drive out.
The QuickPay service will be available at Victory Parking Ramp in early October. Customers can download the free app and set-up a free user account by visiting the qpme website.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia