Dr. Fell is an industry leader with more than 40 years' experience in research and development of biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. He co-founded
Ms. Rhyne has spent the last 20 years in executive management for life science companies and specializes in taking innovative technologies from the research bench to successful commercialization. She was President of CardioDynamics, a publicly traded company, which sold to
With the company's recent conversion from a limited liability company (LLC) to a
"I am pleased to join Prevencio's Board of Directors as I believe in the company's mission and the clinical need for a safe, accurate, low-cost, and quick means of ruling out obstructive coronary artery disease in chest pain patients,' stated Dr. Fell. "We were fortunate to recruit Dr. Cramer and Ms. Rhyne as Directors and Rhonda as our Chief Executive Officer. John brings provider, as well as insurer, experience, and Rhonda has a successful history of developing and commercializing innovative medical technologies and brings depth and leadership to the management team.'
Rhyne added, "With the escalating pressures to constrain healthcare expense and improve the quality of care, Prevencio is well-positioned for the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and to create long-term, sustainable value for health care, patients, and our shareholders.'
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills