OMGstorage.com, the largest self storage search engine in the world has enhanced its website by implementing a brand new, cutting edge responsive web design.
OMGstorage.com looks to the future by implementing innovative ways customers can search for available local self-storage units on any device. OMGstorage.com gets it! In today’s world with the explosion in popularity of mobile devices companies need to design their site so they can be viewed on all types of devices. Mobile apps are great, but it gets a bit costly to design an app for each device not to mention leaving up to the customer to shop for the app, purchase it and then download it. Realistically, customers are not going to do that for something that is used on a as needed basis.
Responsive web design responds and adapts to the environment they are being viewed on: one site, same view for each different device ensuring a great experience on every screen, the responsive design creates familiarization and recognition across all platforms.
Customers searching for self-storage on OMGstorage.com can now see the same screen; larger on a PC, a bit smaller on a tablet and smaller still on a smart phone, “same great user experience no matter the device,” explains
Established in 2013, OMGstorage.com is a brand of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11194224.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data