Micross Components, a leading global provider of specialty electronic solutions, and
As the authorized supply line for Fairchild’s bare die products, Micross functions as the bridge between Fairchild’s standard offerings and each customer’s unique needs. Through this agreement, Micross supplements Fairchild’s product lines, acting as a turnkey source for customers requiring specialty components or custom packaging solutions to meet their design and performance goals.
“Micross Components is a highly professional distributor with an unsurpassed reputation for service excellence,” said
“As a part of the continuing evolution of Micross, this new agreement aligns with our strategies to remain that ‘one source’ our customers have come to depend upon,” said
About Micross Components
Micross Components is a leading global provider of distributed and specialty electronic components for military, space, medical, and demanding industrial applications. Operating as a single source for high reliability and state-of-the-art electronics, Micross’ solutions range from bare die and wafer processing to advanced and custom packaging to component modifications and related interconnect offerings. With a 35+ year heritage, Micross possesses the design, manufacturing and logistics expertise needed to support an application from start to finish. http://www.micross.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11190595.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option