INFECTIOUS laughs are spreading throughout the Midlands, as the Birmingham Comedy Festival is joined by one in Leamington.
Lee Mack headlines the Hobgoblin Leamington Spa Comedy Festival, which starts on October 12.
The comedian, star of the sitcom Not Going Out and the quiz Would I Lie To You?, will be joined in the festival finale on October 19 by Arthur Smith of BBC's Grumpy Old Men and Mitch Benn from Radio 4's The Now Show.
Other stand-up highlights include Seann Walsh, Terry Alderton, Richard Herring, Boothby Graffoe and Lee Hurst, with his new show, Things That Make You Go Aaarggh!!!
CBeebies star Justin Fletcher, better known as Something Special's Mr Tumble, is bringing his live show to the Royal Spa Centre on October 19 at 11am and 2pm. And for children over the age of six the festival brings back the Comedy Club 4 Kids.
The Reduced Shakespeare Company is performing all 37 of the Bard's plays in 97 Minutes on October 15.
New for this year, free events will take place on the opening weekend in Leamington's Regents Court shopping centre. There are also partnerships with Leamington LAMP, Arts Trail Studios, Leamington Underground Cinema, Warwick Words and Leamington Spa Art Gallery and Museum.
Tickets are on sale online at www.leamingtoncomedy.com or by calling 01926 334 418.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus