On the heels of receiving its Medical Device License from
- Biophotonics in facial rejuvenation. A prospective randomized
KLOX representatives will be at kiosk 123 for the duration of the event.
KLOX Technologies corporate account: @KLOXTech [http://www.twitter.com/KLOXTech ]
About KLOX Technologies: Leveraging light-based biophotonic technologies
KLOX is a privately-owned company focused on the development and commercialization of a unique, non-invasive biophotonic technology using a primary device consisting of a multiple LED lighting system that interacts with an oxygen-rich gel containing light-trapping molecules. KLOX's cosmetics and medical devices are destined for the rapidly growing aesthetics, dermatological, tissue repair and dental markets.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts