social media -->
In partnership with
The workshop comes as a series of awareness sessions being organized by ITA to further assist government organizations in finalizing their eTransformation Plan, as part of the eGovernment Transformation Strategy.
As it is ITA's main role in the transformation to eGovernment to facilitate the process, it is essential for all of the involved government entities and organizations to participate fully and to try to get the most out of the variety of enriching workshops being offered.
"Social media is not only about setting up an account in
When Dr. Nikos was asked about the reality of the social media status of the Omani government entities, he responded: "Across the world, there are only 11% of companies using social networks that incorporate them into their overall strategies. In
Workshops of the same nature are to be continued in the coming months as part of the eGovernment Transformation Plan's change management pillars to share ideas, exchange experiences, provide feedback, as well as build relationships with the concerned entities for a better, collaborative and transparent transformation.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy