XJTAG has inked a distribution deal with
The strategic relationship between our businesses will enable us to provide both local and global support for the growth of boundary scan solutions in the Indian market.
ESS and XJTAG aims at reducing the operational costs of their customers and also to speed up development and time to market.
ESS deals in provision of a range of embedded development tool suites, holistically supporting design, development and debugging processes covering industries such as aerospace, automotive, defence, education, energy, industrial automation, instrumentation, medical and telecom/datacom.
Gurunatham Gopalam, CEO, ESS, said, This is a wonderful opportunity for both companies.
With the addition of XJTAG s world leading boundary scan products, ESS is able to provide a one-stop source for companies looking to develop embedded systems. We look forward to working with XJTAG and increasing the awareness and presence of boundary scan debug and test in
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal