"Very recently, Adobe's security team discovered sophisticated attacks on our network, involving illegal access of customer information as well as source code for numerous Adobe products," said Adobe chief security officer
Adobe was resetting the passwords of customers whose information was taken and alerting people whose numbers were swiped.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Brazil Braces for Street Protests at World Cup
- Sprint Not Moving Headquarters to California
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Boehner Hires Immigration Reform Expert
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Gloom Settles on Markets Despite Strong Jobs Report
- Healthcare.gov Update Gets Mixed Reviews