eNcounter™ opens and closes workflows, like CapSure®
CapSure® enhances the user-experience, from crystal-clear high-definition imagery to full control at any video-conference endpoint. CapSure simplifies the process of acquiring, storing and forwarding DICOM medical images with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface that connects with CapSure Cloud® cloud-based services or other third-party PACS servers.
eNcounter and CapSure work on all GlobalMed telemedicine stations: i8500™, FirstExam™, LiteExam™ and the Transportable Exam Station™. In a few short steps, eNcounter allows a provider to create, schedule and share patient studies through a secure, cloud-based Web site.
“Our vision of quality, timely care for all embodies the spirit of the eNcounter platform,” says
If a physician needs to consult with a specialist and share data and images, both CapSure and CapSure Cloud application can be preconfigured and integrated into eNcounter. Other readily available workflows for eNcounter may include a digital stethoscope, an ECG/EKG, an ultrasound probe, a high-definition video camera, and a host of other options.
For more information and a demonstration of the ease and reliability of eNcounter, visit us at http://info.globalmed.com/encounter_lp or at 1-800-886-3692.
GlobalMed develops integrated telemedicine solutions for healthcare providers and corporate health programs. Our mission is to transform healthcare globally by developing and integrating secure and efficient health delivery systems that improve access and quality of care, while eliminating unnecessary costs. GlobalMed’s broad array of connected medical devices and patient data workflow systems enable complete patient encounters from the patient location and the doctor to anywhere around the world, via the cloud, across a full range of healthcare specialties.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise