Facebook and Visual IQ Address the Social Media Measurement Challenge at JUMP London -->
Visual IQ, the world's leading cross channel marketing attribution software provider, today announced that
Bulling and Abhyankar will explore best practices on how to approach social attribution to deliver advertising success on Facebook, and how it fits within a broader cross channel marketing measurement and optimisation strategy.
Abhyankar will also offer insight on how marketing attribution can provide actionable insights to deliver a real impact on marketing performance in a multi-channel ecosystem.
JUMP brings together international experts and the brightest senior online and offline marketers in the business for a one-day conference dedicated to affecting the change that will bring more intelligent and effective marketing across all channels. Marketers will discuss how the creation of one brand experience can be achieved by breaking down the people, processes and technology silos between 'digital' and 'traditional'. The aim of JUMP is to empower marketers to deliver multichannel communications, integrated experiences and seamless transitions from online to offline, and back again.
To find out more, or to register to attend, please visit the JUMP London website at www.festivalofmarketing.com/jump
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women