Federal Minister for Science and Technology
He said this during a meeting with two-member delegation of US embassy, headed by political counsellor
Areas of mutual interest, bilateral ties, and cooperation particularly in the field of Science and Technology came under discussion in the meeting.
While talking to the delegation, the Minister said that the present democratic government is keen to resolve the problems of the people on priority basis.
“We have in our manifesto about the emerging technologies like nano technology, fuel cell technology, etc and are working vigorously for the development in this sectors of Science and Technology .
The US delegation expressed their willingness for cooperation and said that
The Minister thanked the delegation for their visit and expressed confidence that Pak- US bilateral relations would further grow with each passing day.
Federal Secretary for Science and Technology
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Delta: No Voice Calls on our Planes
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Housing Starts Soared in November
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash