The Cover-All Business Intelligence Suite contains several new analytical visualization tools that make data analysis easier and more insightful; a restyled and upgraded user interface (UI) provides improved navigation and enables independent report building from a single solution. This release also includes many enhancements designed to improve enterprise wide knowledge-sharing through report annotations to communicate outlier data points, public or private discussion on selected analysis – all of this to share analysis to support better decision-making.
The Cover-All Business Intelligence Suite is a real-time, ultra-configurable, intuitive BI and analytics solution which allows for identification of insurance capacity gaps to invest in profitable programs, improved agency management through performance and trends, and improved product selection. Further, the location intelligence feature allows insurance organizations to create visual, interactive, location-based models of complex insurance data.
"The new Cover-All Business Intelligence Suite has been receiving very positive reviews from industry analysts,' said
The Cover-All Business Intelligence suite is a complete BI and analytics solution with responsive visualization and self-serve collaborative tools targeting business users for wide user adoption. On an enterprise scale,
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts