Swiss-based u-blox, a global leader in cellular and positioning modules and integrated circuits, has been selected as global positioning chip supplier by Longsung, a major manufacturing subcontractor to popular Chinese smartphone brands. Founded in 2006 in
Longsung integrated u-blox UBX-G7020-KT GNSS positioning chip in multiple lines of smartphones and feature phones. Based on the chips low external component requirement, GPS and BeidDou compatibility, low-power and extremely small size, u-blox IC was selected for its excellent positioning performance while occupying less than 30 mm2 of space, a crucial factor for ultra-compact smartphones.
Being able to find destinations and friends is an attractive feature of our smartphones, allowing consumers to download interesting location-based applications for both information and fun, said
Longsung s award-winning smartphone design is based on
We are proud to have been chosen by Longsung. With u-blox direct presence in
The high performance UBX-G7020 multi-GNSS chip supports GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, SBAS, and is Galileo and BeiDou ready. It delivers exceptional sensitivity and acquisition times while maintaining ultra low power consumption, thanks to an innovative single die architecture and enhanced software algorithms.
This gives the UBX-G7020 the best power consumption performance available.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors