CareAware Connect enables clinicians to make voice calls inside and outside their facility, send HIPAA secure text messages and review clinical electronic health record (EHR) data and alerts on their smart phone device.
CareAware Connect is initially designed to run on the Apple iPhone, which utilizes a hospital's existing wireless infrastructure rather than requiring a cellular plan.
CareAware Connect utilizes CareAware® as well as the Millennium+™ architecture to deliver a user experience that is fast, easy and smart:
•Fast: Access to patient information and results•Easy: Collaboration among care team members•Smart: Clinically-relevant alarm management improves response and reduces alarm fatigue
"CareAware Connect represents a significant addition of communication capabilities to the CareAware vendor-neutral platform enabling interoperability and seamless communication between medical devices, health care applications and electronic health record systems," said
"We are pleased to add this new solution to our technology resources that help us provide our patients with the safest and highest quality of care possible. It allows us to quickly and securely communicate patient information enhancing collaboration by the care team," said
"This new technology gives nurses quick access to electronic patient information and facilitates communication among the clinical professionals caring for each patient in a HIPAA secure manner. New solutions like CareAware Connect enhance efficient and effective patient care which can result in improved outcomes for all involved," said
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws