The abstract of the patent published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states: "An electronic countermeasures product includes flexible packaging of diodes that operate in the infrared portion of the electromagnetic spectrum to replace flares, lamps and directed lasers with an inexpensive easily deployed countermeasure systems."
The patent application was filed on
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets