The expansion will be capable of supporting operational strategies and managing order fulfillment logistics. With the requisite office equipment, customer support tools, and networking infrastructure onsite,
“Ventus customers include global retailers and financial institutions, so business continuity is essential to our operations,” said
Ventus Technologies specializes in the design and manufacturing of advanced cellular and fixed line hardware for machine-to-machine and enterprise wireless applications. Ventus’ innovative hardware includes modular, multi-interface embedded wireless 4G LTE/3G routers and high performance multi-band 400Hz – 1900Hz cellular antennas designed to meet the needs of bandwidth intensive, high-availability corporate networks as well as distributed M2M applications.
Learn more about Ventus’ wireless expertise, innovative engineering, unique hardware, robust networks, fully managed services, security solutions, and industry leadership at our website, http://www.ventusnetworks.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11290179.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- New Iran Sanctions Should Be Put Off for Now, Banking Chief Urges