The frequent reminder in pediatric research is that ‘children are not simply miniature adults’, and as such special considerations and methods are necessary in the implementation of clinical trials in youth.
This webinar will discuss factors critical to success in the design and execution of pediatric clinical trials. Presenters will review criteria for studies that are both scientifically rigorous while meeting the high ethical standards required of clinical trials in the vulnerable pediatric population.
Additionally, approaches to site selection, enrollment and retention will be discussed as consideration beyond the patient are necessary when the reality is that whole families may be impacted by clinical trials.
For more information about this event or to register, visit: http://xtalks.com/Pediatric-Study-Design-and-Operations.ashx
The company has a wealth of experience in rare disease and pediatric research having managed about 100 projects in each area in the last five years alone. Its services include clinical research and regulatory outsourcing in the areas of analgesia; neurology; infectious, cardiovascular, and respiratory disease; dermatology; oncology; and medical devices.
Hosting this webinar: Xtalks, powered by
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com/ContactUs.ashx.
+1 (416) 977-6555 ext 284
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11281555.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal