Revenue360® recently received high rankings in the 2013
Black Book surveyed 3,700 healthcare financial executives, administrators, and managers at 557 hospital and inpatient facilities to assess revenue cycle outcomes across 18 performance areas of operational excellence, in order to rank vendors by RCM product lines. Hospitals use Black Book’s report to identify the top 20 solution vendors in a category, and develop a short-list for RFPs when pursuing technology solutions.
About the motivation for the study,
“We’re pleased to rank so well as a hospital revenue cycle software solution. We have seen firsthand how revenue cycle management technology can really improve a hospital's cash flow” observes Edward L (
“It's equally exciting for us to see our partners, like
The full research study, "BLACK BOOK RANKINGS 2013 USER SURVEY: Top Hospital Software Vendors, Revenue Cycle Management, Hospital Chains/Systems, Networks & ACOs," is available at http://www.blackbookrankings.com/healthcare/rankings-revenue-cycle-management.php.
Revenue360 Helps Hospitals Get Paid Faster. By integrating public data into the healthcare provider’s workflow, Revenue360 leads staff to higher point-of-service collections and prevents common errors, resulting in cleaner claims.
Providing customized guidance based on the user’s business rules, Revenue360 simplifies complex processes including insurance coding, eligibility verification, address and demographic validation, medical necessity, pricing estimation, payment assessment, e-cashiering, and
Revenue360 reduces rework, increases and accelerates total revenue, and improves customer satisfaction through better patient communication.
Learn more at: http://www.revenue360.net
About Provider Advantage:
For more information, contact Provider Advantage NW at (800) 337-5482 or visit http://www.provider-advantage.com
Provider Advantage and Revenue360® are trademarks of
All Rights Reserved
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11293472.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub