The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Superior photocatalytic activity of ZnO microflower arrays in the degradation of RhB compared to other samples under identical conditions has been demonstrated, and the origin is mainly ascribed to the increasing surface area and higher oxygen vacancies density of ZnO microflower with partial hollow structure."
For more information on this research see: Enhanced photocatalytic activity of ZnO microflower arrays synthesized by one-step etching approach.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill