realSociable brings on the best in Product Design and User Experience with
tailoredUX, an expert User Experience design firm that partners with start-ups to create great products and experiences , is collaborating on the project bringing in its expertise in user experience design and product development to help realSociable drive adoption across large enterprises.
“We have great information and offer business value, and since the entire product is inspired by the savviest of sales people, our new release will have the core analytics and prospecting essentials based on our patented methods to be ‘always aware’ in order to enable sales people to power qualify and drive velocity of pipeline” says
“Our customers rely on domain expertise and our cutting-edge talent to connect users with business value and ease of use. We believe in the mission of realSociable and are excited to execute the design strategy with a talented group,” said Dinesh Kandanchatha, ,Managing Director, Macadamian. “By harnessing the power of the platform, with the power of intuitive design, the impact this will have to existing and future customers will be extremely powerful.
“User experience is key to achieving product success and adoption,” said Mustefa Jo’shen, Partner, tailoredUX. “We are excited to partner with realSociable and
Ridiculously Easy Prospecting
Rapid improvement in technology have changed the rules of selling. Buyers have more knowledge and power every day. In this world of lengthening sales cycles, how can salespeople restore the balance, compete effectively and accelerate their pipeline velocity? What if you always know what customers and prospects are thinking? An 'always aware' salesperson instantly stands out, relates easily with customers, ruthlessly qualifies, and prioritizes real deals to never miss an opportunity.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle