ReACT, a self-service password reset and synchronization software tool for enterprise Help Desk installations, allows users to reset their own password and propagates the new one throughout all relevant systems and servers. The tool eliminates nearly all Help Desk calls, substantially reducing the need for staffing and other costs associated with Help Desk centers. Beyond providing self-sufficiency for most users to issue themselves new passwords it has many robust features to help support administrators and aid them in identifying and remedying security issues related to passwords, and works with z/OS, Windows Active Directory,
Also featured in the release is a customizable favicon capability which allows clients to brand the ReACT favicon to their own organizational identity. Doing so provides end users the ability to easily access the ReACT portal software from the home screens of their mobile devices while at the same time ensuring that the experience remains tied to the familiar identity of the client.
Interested parties may read more about the ReACT password reset software on the ASPG web site. Free trials of the software are also available.
ASPG is an industry-leading software development company with
For more information about ASPG, please contact our Sales Team by phone at 800-662-6090 (Toll-Free) or 239-649-1548 (US/International), 239-649-6391 (fax) or email at aspgsales(at)aspg(dot)com. You can also visit the ASPG website at http://www.aspg.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11292178.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today