Advancements in technology over the years have allowed broadband users to consume and compile data at an astounding rate. Unfortunately, only a small percentage of households are backing up their files to a safe and secure remote location. With vulnerable computers and growing volumes of files, photos, music and more, RCN recognized the need for an easy, affordable way to secure, backup and share important data that are stored on a home computer.
RCNBackup provides safe, unlimited online backup for up to three users’ or computers’ important files, including photos, videos, music and documents, and makes restoration an easy process in the event of data loss. Customers can also access their files from anywhere they have an Internet connection and share content with family and friends, safely and conveniently.
“RCNBackup is a great addition to our suite of services that provides value and peace-of-mind and ultimately enhances our customers’ RCN experience,” said
RCNBackup is now available to residential customers where RCN service is available. Customers can add the product to their current service for
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11280150.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal