Ellison told shareholders at
"Most of us want to see our government operating efficiently and effectively and it is incumbent upon us to help them do that," Ellison said.
Exasperation with the buggy computers has been compounded by concerns that the website lacks the security measures needed to protect the sensitive information of people looking for insurance.
The Obama administration has pledged the website will be running smoothly by
The U.S. government has long been one of
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets