The Solutions Brief provides details regarding the performance enhancement made possible by using the Intel® RCS25ZB040 rather than a standard RAID card. Details are provided for specific applications as well as the benefits and technical specifications essential to general server use.
As SSDs continue to revolution datacenters, cloud computing services and more, the Intel RCS25ZB040 brings NAND-based storage and application performance to the mainstream by providing significant cost savings when compared to alternatives for achieving similar benefits. It’s the industry’s only all-in-one solution that integrates hardware RAID protection with onboard flash for data storage and/or intelligent read/write caching. The integrated intelligent caching algorithm built into the add-in card alleviates I/O bottlenecks and enhances performance for many applications including databases, indexing, Big Data/Hadoop, Gluster and VDI.
The Intel RCS25ZB040 Solutions Brief is part of the new Intel RAID website that provides up-to-date information regarding Intel RAID solutions. It features a comprehensive array of resources for next-generation storage demands that comprise Intel RAID SSD Cache, Intel® RAID High Availability and the new Intel® RAID RS3 product family. The SSD Caching section includes a Solutions Brief, Software Users Guide, Video and Sizing Tool.
To read the Intel RCS25ZB040 Solutions Brief, visit: 8-Page-v10.pdf
About Intel RAID
The next generation of RAID storage solutions is designed to meet today’s evolving data center and cloud computing demands, especially big data, cloud computing and other applications. For more information visit: http://www.Intel.com/go/RAID
• Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/11/prweb11287744.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose