NanoMaterials will present its NanoLub® RC-X range of Anti-Wear (AW) / Anti-Friction (AF) additives. The NanoLub® RC-X additive range comes in five different advanced high performance modifications, each specifically formulated for different types of engines: private cars, motor-bikes, sports cars, trucks and heavy machinery, all tailor made for different applications.
The NanoLub® series is the first successful commercial implementation of inorganic, multi-layered fullerene-shaped nanoparticles in Extreme Pressure (EP) lubricants, based on patented and award-winning technology developed at
NanoMaterials produces pioneering multi-layered fullerene-shaped inorganic WS2 nanoparticles. The innovative nanoparticles feature a unique continuous tribofilm release mechanism that helps repair wear damages by coating moving engine parts with lubricating layers.
Tests have shown that incorporating NanoMaterials’ inorganic, lubricant additives into oil and grease formulations delivers a range of performance enhancements including:
• Significant friction reduction
• Reduced wear of contacting surfaces
• Reconditioning of existing wear damage
• Enhanced energy and fuel efficiency
• Reduced operating temperature
These translate to significant cost and performance benefits such as lower energy consumption, extended effective operation of mechanisms, extended lubricant life, extended machinery life, and reduced emissions.
NanoLub® RC-X series operates a dual-effect mechanism: multi-layer tungsten disulfide nanospheres reduce friction and heating, thereby reducing mechanical wear. Extreme pressure conditions causes nanospheres to create a tribofilm layer that attach to surface crevices and re-smoothens them, thereby extending mechanical efficiency and apparatus life.
“We are proud to be presenting at the Automechanika Shanghai and are thrilled to host our first exhibit booth at a major Asian automotive trade fair. We look forward to introducing our tailor made NanoLub® RC-X oil additive series to the Asian market" said Mr.
NanoMaterials has earned international recognition and won numerous innovation and excellence awards, including winning the prestigious
For more information, visit: http://www.apnano.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11279717.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits