In her widely cited "State of the Internet" report, Morgan Stanley's
Mobile customer engagement and the growth of mobile web usage is especially relevant for businesses gearing up for the 2013 holiday shopping season. Beyond general customer service goals, such efforts are often linked directly to revenue implications, especially in markets like eCommerce.
The new mobile capabilities in BoldChat are designed to help business address this growing need, as well as the different expectations, user experience needs, and behaviors of mobile web visitors. With the new capabilities, site owners can:
• Deliver a great mobile chat experience for mobile users accessing sites via smartphones and tablets running the most popular mobile operating systems, like iOS, Android and Windows• Display image and form-based proactive mobile chat invitations with no custom HTML coding required• Easily customize proactive mobile chat invitations to meet the needs of a customer's mobile website strategies and unique branding requirements • Establish granular invitation rules unique to mobile and or desktop/laptop users• Deploy mobile aware chat, including chat windows optimally sized for both smartphone and tablet user experiences
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today