The new, hosted version of Epicor Eagle enables users to run their parts businesses without owning and maintaining an on-site server dedicated to the Eagle software. The solution is hosted on a virtual server located in an Epicor modern data center. Each user benefits from automated nightly backups, ongoing software updates, around-the-clock server monitoring and extensive protection from viruses, malware and other threats.
"Relying on Epicor Eagle software in a hosted environment provides the best of both worlds -- the power of a world-class business management solution without the added costs, reliability issues and other worries associated with owning and maintaining your own servers," said
The hosted Epicor Eagle for the
To help ensure continued business operation when the user's local Internet connection is down, the hosted version of Epicor Eagle for the
"Thousands of wholesale and retail businesses are moving to hosted solutions so they can focus on their core, revenue-generating operations rather than continue to invest in more expensive in-house resources," said Bieszczat. "The added benefit of this approach is that system reliability and security are significantly enhanced because server maintenance, software updates and other functions are performed exclusively by highly trained professionals in facilities that offer extensive redundancy."
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women