In a release on
- IFRS revenue at
- Mobile Systems IFRS revenue at
- Power Conversion (formerly iWatt Inc.) underlying (*) revenue at
- Underlying (*) Gross margin at 40.0 percent, 180bps above Q3 2012
- Underlying (*) operating profit (EBIT) up 47 percent to
- Underlying (*) basic and diluted EPS of 33 and
- Cash generated from operations at
Q3 2013 operational highlights
- The integration of iWatt has progressed according to plan since completion on
- Continued power management smartphone and tablet design win momentum, across new platforms and models of our largest customers
- Successfully delivered a steep ramp of new products to meet our customers demand
- Licenced Tensilica HiFi Audio/Voice DSP IP from
- Continued new products rollout by the
- Gained traction in the wearable market with Smartbond, our leading low energy Bluetooth Smart SoC
- The migration to 0.13nm BCD technology continued according to plan and first products will be available for sampling next quarter
- Subsequent to the end of the reporting period we extended our customer footprint with a fourth platform win with Samsung announced on
Commenting on the results Dialog Chief Executive, Dr
'I'm really pleased to report a robust set of results delivering strong revenue growth, increasing profitability and solid cash generation.'
'We have devoted significant attention to the smooth integration of iWatt into our business. This acquisition supports our strategy to diversify our markets and our customer base and our team remains really excited about the opportunities it brings.'
'During the quarter Dialog successfully delivered on the beginning of the steep ramp of new products we anticipated for the second half of this year and we remain focused on the successful delivery of what will be a very busy end to 2013.'
In line with our expectation of a stronger second half of the year and given our current visibility, we expect revenue growth momentum to continue in Q4 2013 with underlying revenue in the range of
In a release on