"We were approached by churches that wanted a high-tech solution to a problem, but they wanted it to work for a population that didn't rely on technology as a regular part of their daily lives," notes
A particular issue that faced churches was improving communication between volunteers as well as between volunteers and staff. "Sometimes, a volunteer who was scheduled to serve on a Sunday would be unable to attend, and she would have to contact another person to fill in for her," Whatley explains. "No one at the church would know about this until the new volunteer showed up, leaving no time for additional training or coordination."
"In our church workflow system, administrators are always aware of scheduling changes, and volunteers are plugged into a sophisticated communications and workflow system -- all without having to download an application to their phone."
The workflow module is a new feature being integrated with the company's Membership Vision flagship product. The public release of the latest iteration of the software is scheduled for
MW Multimedia Design and Development is a web application development, web design, multimedia development and marketing agency based in
We integrate multiple APIs and features into our software-as-a-service to help our clients reach people wherever they may be. Learn more at http://mwmultimedia.com/ or by calling (805) 626-0143.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/church/software/prweb11293500.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects