Rather than settle for spending a significant amount of money to overhaul its IT infrastructure, the medical supply company decided moving to the cloud was the best strategic move for the company.
After evaluating numerous cloud solutions from different vendors, it selected Proxios’ Information Technology as a Service (ITaaS). This has allowed the company to significantly lower its IT costs, including IT staff overhead, new hardware costs and telephone expenses. Plus, it was able to save money by cancelling services from a vendor that previously provided technical support.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11279559.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts