Enterprise content management solutions provider Banc Intranets is proud to announce an iPad app that enhances the use of its DirectorsLink board portal.
The DirectorsLink iPad app is an important addition to Banc Intranets’ line of innovative products. It enables users to not only increase their efficiency and productivity, but better capitalize on the features of the company’s time-saving board portal. Directors can log in through the secure app and view agendas, board packages, policies, meeting minutes, confidential documents, subcommittee work and other important information.
“DirectorsLink puts the most up-to-date information about your organization right at your fingertips—whenever and wherever you need it,” said President and Chief Executive Officer
DirectorsLink lets busy directors, board secretaries, committee members and senior executives leverage the latest technology for their organization. For example, directors can use the portal to gain instant access to their corporate information, making it easier for them to communicate, collaborate and perform their duties. DirectorsLink also makes it easy for loan committee members to view important information. They can use the portal to enlarge spreadsheets, highlight information, and add comments, all of which help to enhance the loan review process.
In short, DirectorsLink gives users a single location where they can access timely and accurate corporate information. The board portal is a smart investment that:
• features a user-friendly, intuitive navigation
• offers the portability and convenience of paperless reports
• lowers paper, printing and courier costs
• saves hours of preparation for board and committee meetings
• facilitates best practices in corporate governance
For more information about Banc Intranets and the DirectorsLink iPad app, contact
Established in 2002,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/financial/software/prweb11293275.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills