With three activation functions, these strobe lights will visually alert
The new wide-light emission LEDs produce a 360° beam of light that is over 41 candelas allowing for visibility of over 3.5 miles. With the all-new microprocessor and redesigned electronics, these strobe lights will operate continuously for over 56 hours in strobe mode on 1 set of AA alkaline batteries, which is 48 hours longer than SOLAS regulations and twice as long as competitors. The ultra-bright cool white color produced by the Firefly PRO has no yellow tinting like other strobe lights allowing for a more visible light beam that can be seen at greater distances.
The new compact size will easily fit inside an inflatable life jacket or pocket. The military spec casing is rugged and can withstand years of abuse in the harshest environments. The two lashing loops and Velcro® strap make mounting the Firefly PRO to your life jacket, belt or pack easy so that the strobe light can be readily accessed the moment you need it.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11281840.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors