Thales has launched a £2 million center, developed to respond to the cyber threat facing
The new center is based at Thales' Mountbatten House site in
The centre costs of three working system integration labs (SILs), which can be interlinked to form a replica of networks or training facilities. One of the labs is a key national infrastructure lab, where the company will test systems and implement real-life integrations.
Cyber security research and development, including joint innovation with government, universities, SMEs and customers, are among the activities to be conducted at the center.
Vice-president for security and consulting at Thales
Most Popular Stories
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook