The increase enables the U.S. government to continue to acquire mission-critical Harris tactical radio solutions to assist international partners of the Departments of State and Defense. The contract is part of the Foreign Military Sales program, which supports coalition building and interoperability through sales of defense equipment, training and services.
The contract includes the entire Harris FalconŽ family of tactical radio solutions and accessories, including the combat-proven AN/PRC-117G and RF-7800M wideband manpack, AN/PRC-152A wideband handheld and RF-7800S soldier personal radios.
Keywords for this news article include: Defense, *
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses