Thousands of US businesses each year are switching their office communications systems to Voice over Internet Protocol, otherwise known as “VoIP”. The cloud-based technology is cheap, versatile, and service plans include loads of “big business” features that traditional telephone companies charge big bucks for. Meanwhile, business VoIP providers across the nation are battling it out for customers with specials and rock-bottom pricing. To make the process of choosing a VoIP service provider as easy as using the next generation technology, the telecom experts at VoIP-Catalog.com have compared the specials, service records, plan prices, and individual features of dozens of providers to announce their “Top Three Business VoIP Telephone Service Providers.”
Jive boasts the highest customer satisfaction rating with almost five solid stars.
As the number of new VoIP providers continues to grow, companies making the switch to VoIP need to realize that price is only one aspect of the decision making process. Long-term reliability, plan features, and customer service should all be considered when choosing a business VoIP provider. While the best products are still offered with no contract, the best deals on price are available to those willing to strike a longer service agreement. The bottom line is that in the current buyers-market, VoIP service providers are willing to negotiate. To compare plans, service reviews and providers, visit VoIP-Catalog.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/business-voip/telephone-service/prweb11283679.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag